Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday, June 3, 2013

ReadItToMe pro apk

App version: 1.2

Size: 0.34mb


ReadItToMe - Reads SMS , Calls & app notifications ( eg Whatsapp) aloud

What Is ReadItToMe


* What Is ReadItToMe



Like alot of us I use my phone for music alot and I wanted to be able to hear who was texting me or calling without having to pull

out my phone. There are a few apps which do this however I found them to be too bloated and I wanted to be able to have it run

automatically when I needed it.

Thats why I wrote ReadItToMe.

ReadItToMe reads out your incoming sms messages and incoming callers as well as notifications from any app on your phone such

as Whatsapp. It can be set to do this automatically when you connect to a bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones , as

well as over the speakerphone.

Translates Txt Speak

ReadItToMe will also translate your text messages into proper english so you can understand whats being read.

With ReadItToMe This:

SMS from John saying: "btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol"

Becomes This:

"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go laugh out loud'

As well as that you can add your own words and translations easily through the UI.


Feature List


- Read incoming sms

- Read incoming callers name

- Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Google Talk or Whatsapp - PRO FEATURE

- Voice reply for sms - PRO FEATURE

- Read always

- Read only when bluetooth is connected

- Read only when headphones are connected

- Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud

- You can define your own translations of specific words

- Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)

- Icon in notification bar to show when it is running

- Fully customizable


Download


Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: BloggerYard.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment