Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

News For Reader and Authors

UtHello everyone, I am the Admin of this blog...

Here is the News for everyone, I had been

busy on past days... that's why i couldn't

concentrate on the blog and this blog has

been In-Active for some months... But now i

am back...

Due to lack of authors in here, Can't

post all the time..... And if anyone interested

to be an Author in this blog contact me at

aravindang221@gmail.com

Or go to become author page

Got anything to share with everyone... Be


I need testers to test new games which i

gonna post in this blog... The testers must

be active and enthusiast to check the

games which i give them... I cant assure

that all games gonna work... So they must

be good to what they gonna do... A tester

should download the game which i give, no

matter how much is the size... He/She

must test it and report back to me... That

is all..


who willing to test and report to me who

have these devices...

I have keep this blog absolutly for noob

friendly and annoying ads free... So any one

can follow the tutorials or anything from

this blog's posts... Now all i need is your

support, thats all...

If you have any queries or be a part of my

blog, sent a mail to

aravindang221@gmail.com

Thanks, Stay Updated..


Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: BloggerYard.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment